lørdag den 7. april 2012

♫ Welcoming a new kblog! ♫

YAAAAAHHHH!

This is my new kblog starting from today. I'll be uploading lots of reviews, videos, stories, kpop hauls etc. etc. Share this blog with kpop friends around the world. I want this to become a site for every kind of kpop fan you might be, no matter what kind of fan group you belong to and I wish for all of us to get along well no matter what (:

Sharing a bit of info about my kpop story. It all started back in 2005, when I stumbled across a boy group named Super Junior on youtube (you know, back in the days without HD videos on there). They had just made their debut, and their debut song "Twins" popped up as a suggestion due to the many views it had received - considering the fact that youtube wasn't too popular and well known back then.
And from that day on, I was immediately in love. It really grew on me, and in a matter of no time, I knew everything about them and could tell each and every member apart from one another in a matter of hours. from there, i've been following the debut of many of the biggest idol groups that are out there today, such as bigbang, girls generation, 2pm, 2am, t-ara, 4minute, u-kiss, 2ne1 etc. etc.
I've attended SMTOWN 2011 in paris, the best day of my life - because it was the first time I actually got to see them right in front of my eyes, and not just on a computer screen.
Thanks to kpop, i've now made the choice of where my future will be. In seoul. kpop was like a door who opened my eyes for a completely different culture and lifestyle, and i'm so thankful for that.

So share your kpop story with me in the comment section below!
And make sure to become a reader of this blog ♫

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar